Friday, August 13, 2010

PLEASE SIR, CAN I HAVE SOME MORE?

I must admit I've been suffering from a bad case of insomnia lately. Bad for my mental state but great for getting lots of stuff done. Last night I was up from 11:30 onwards and decided to scan some stuff from older journals that I had overlooked. In doing this I found stacks of drawings I'd shoved to the back of each journal obviously with the intention of sticking them in to that current one but of course I never got a round toit.

Here then is a bit of old and a bit of new, its all new to me because I'd forgotten about most of them so I've reappropriated them and I'm calling them all new and relevant to reflecting this journey I'm on. I trust you will agree. As time goes on I will gradually filter through all this stuff and scan what's worth seeing and also use some for bigger finished pieces for our exhibition.















No comments: